Help for Victims of Crime and Abuse
PAVE (Providing Advocacy for Victimized Elderly) is a victim assistance program through CARIE LINE that provides services to older adults over 60 in Philadelphia. PAVE works closely with other CARIE programs to make sure that all of the victim’s needs are met. The PAVE staff assists the victim with whatever needs exist; those that are related to the crime as well as any other identified needs.
A free service, the PAVE program provides:
- Court accompaniment to the Criminal Justice Center (CJC)
- Facilitation of transportation to court
- Assistance with filing Crime Victims’ Compensation (CVC)
- Information about the Criminal justice system
- Assistance with connection to benefits and services
- Community education and presentations
- Assistance with preparing Victim Impact Statements (VIS)
- Restitution assistance
If you need help regarding any of the above services please contact the program at 215-545-5728.
The Safe in Philly Mobile Resource Map
Designed to support the needs of Philadelphians experiencing domestic violence, this tool provides access to a variety of resources, including housing, legal services, healthcare, counseling, culturally-relevant support, and more!