CARIE is fortunate to have the leadership of a dedicated Board of Directors committed to the organization and its mission.
- Carolyn Cristofalo Muttreja, MSW, Chair, is a social worker at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Department of CRM/Social Work.
- Joan Davitt, PhD, Vice-Chair, is the Assistant Professor & Hartford Geriatric Social Work Scholar at the Univeristy of Pennsylvania, School of Social Work and Practice.
- Rebekah Crooks Horowitz, MBA, Secretary, is Associate Brand Manager at McNeil Consumer Healthcare, a Johnson & Johnson company.
- Ryan Miller, CPA, Treasurer, is a Senior Accountant at Citrin Cooperman & Company, LLP.
- Rev. Lucy S. L. Amerman, Esq. – Canon to the Ordinary for Pastoral Services, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania
- Mary Fallon, MA – Executive Director, Unitarian Universalist House Outreach
- Yvette Rogers Green – Resident of Inglis House & Consumer Voice Governing Board Member
- Stuart Jasper, MM – Director of Finance and Administration, Annenberg Center of the University of Pennsylvania
- Jacqueline Jefferson – Volunteer Ombudsman, SMP Educator at CARIE and Volunteer at the Franklin Institute/Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Joseph T. Kelley, III, Esq. – Principal, Offit│Kurman®, Attorneys At Law
- Michelle Sahl, PhD, M.Ed., M.B.A., M.BE – Associate Professor & Associate Director of Student Professional Development Drexel University ~ CNHP~ Health Administration Department
- Randi Siegel, MBA – President, Advance Choice,Inc./DocuBank
- Justine Stehle, MSW, LCSW – Volunteer
- Michele Szkolnicki, RN, BSN, MS, FACHE – Chief Operating Officer, St. Christopher’s Pediatric Associates
- Emily Amerman Vagnoni, MSW – Retired
Board members can be contacted by calling 215-545-5728 or emailing [email protected] (please put Board member’s name in subject line)