CARIE is fortunate to have the leadership of a dedicated Board of Directors committed to the organization and its mission.
- Carolyn Cristofalo Muttreja, MSW, Chair, is a social worker at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Department of CRM/Social Work.
- Joan Davitt, PhD, Vice-Chair, is Associate Professor & Hartford Geriatric Faculty Scholar, School of Social Work, University of Maryland
- Rebekah Crooks Horowitz, MBA, Secretary, is President, 39 North Maaco .
- Stuart Jasper, MM, Interim Treasurer – Director of Finance and Administration, Annenberg Center of the University of Pennsylvania
- Rev. Lucy S. L. Amerman, Esq. – Canon to the Ordinary, Episcopal priest, Retired
- Jane Bonner Reitmeyer, MSW – Licensed Social Worker
- Mary Fallon, MA – Executive Director, Unitarian Universalist House Outreach
- Susan M. Graydon, MBA – Retired
- Yvette Rogers Green – Resident of Inglis House & Consumer Voice Governing Board Member
- Jethro Heiko – CEO & Founding Partner, Common Practice
- Karen D. Jackson – CPA, Accountant
- Jacqueline Jefferson – Volunteer Ombudsman, SMP Educator at CARIE and Volunteer at the Franklin Institute/Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Joseph T. Kelley, III, Esq. – Principal, Offit│Kurman®, Attorneys At Law
- Randi Siegel, MBA – President, Advance Choice,Inc./DocuBank
- Justine Stehle, MSW, LCSW – Volunteer
- Emily Amerman Vagnoni, MSW – Retired
- Heather Veleanu, JD – Development Professional
- Mia Rendar – Board Fellow, University of Pennsylvania
Board members can be contacted by calling 215-545-5728 or emailing [email protected] (please put Board member’s name in subject line)