We ask you to consider a tax-deductible contribution to CARIE. The support we receive from individuals each year helps thousands of vulnerable seniors to secure the help they need to get what we all deserve, quality of life and peace of mind. Your gift of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more will help to ensure that CARIE is able to continue assisting everyone who calls us. You can also designate your gift as a tribute or memorial. Just complete the information at checkout.
Volunteering is one of the best ways to contribute to the overall well-being of older adults. You have the chance to learn new skills, make friends, and, most importantly, to share your experience and your willingness to help with those who need it the most.
Spread the Word
You can help us spread the word about CARIE’s programs and services. You may download our brochure to share with your friends, family and colleagues. We welcome the opportunity to provide our services for consumers and families in need and we welcome you and your contacts to become involved in our work through volunteering, donating and supporting our work.
Here are a few other ways to contribute to CARIE:
- Designate CARIE to receive all or part of your contribution to the United Way campaign. CARIE’s United Way Donor option code is 1885; SECA Code is 4101-0233, and our CFC code is 12341.
- Donate appreciated stock by contacting Michele Mathes at 267-546-3436 or [email protected].
- Contribute to CARIE’s Bernice Soffer Endowment Fund, managed by The Philadelphia Foundation, here.
- Use “I Give” to shop online at thousands of retailers and benefit CARIE with each purchase or shop at Gifts that Give.
- Shop at Gifts that Give today and $1 in $5 is donated to support this cause: Center for The Advocacy for The Rights & Interests of The Elderly
- Include CARIE in your planned giving
- Make an in-kind contribution of professional services including legal assistance, public relations, clerical support and more, or goods like office furniture and supplies, computer equipment, audio-visual equipment, etc.
To discuss making an in-kind or recurring donation, as well as a contribution of stock, please contact Michele Mathes, Director of Program Development at 267-546-3436 or [email protected].
*Don’t forget to let us know if your gift is eligible for a match from your company!